The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am then I can change
With You Every Step of the Way
Rebuild and Repair
I've helped countless people who were on the verge of losing their relationship. Some of them even felt it might be beyond saving.
1. How to get past infidelity and rebuild trust
2. How to to turn around a partner who says they are done with you and they want to end the relationship.
My couples therapy sessions help patients develop positive attitudes towards life’s most complex and challenging circumstances.
If you’re looking for quality psychotherapy sessions with a certified Psychologist that cares, then you’ve come to the right place. The unconscious refers to all the information that is present within an individual's mind, but not readily available to conscious recall. In therapy, we try to make some of these unconscious behaviors and feelings more conscious.
I guide my patients every step of the way and implement various methods to help them develop new attitudes towards all of life’s most complex matters. Schedule an appointment today and see what I can do for you.
A Happier, Healthier You
Feeling a bit down lately and nothing seems to lift your spirits?As you sail through life, you can hit some rough waters where waves come out of nowhere.
Even highly successful individuals may need assistance figuring out how to deal with this ever-changing and fast paced world. In my therapy sessions, we’ll work to solve current problems and improve positive thinking and behavior. I will help you “re-frame” your reactions and provide you with valuable tools to cope with life’s obstacles. I’m confident you’ll find my personalized Private Counseling beneficial and inspirational. Get in touch to book an appointment.
Experience You Can Count On
When it comes to your health and overall well-being, it’s important to have a knowledgeable professional you can turn to. Over the years, I’ve provided counseling and psychological services to patients throughout the Los Angeles area. My expertise covers a broad spectrum of mental health services, and I’m happy to share my experience and qualifications. Check out my CV, and call me today for a consultation.
• Psy.D: California Graduate Institute: June 2008,
Clinical Psychology. Dissertation: The Mexican-American Psyche in Therapy: A Therapist's Understanding
• M.A.: California Graduate Institute: June 2006, Psychology of Marriage and Family Therapy
• B.A.: University of California, Santa Cruz: June 2004, Language Studies with and Emphasis in Spanish.
• Specialized Certificate: Geriatric Care, EMDR, Crisis Intervention, Couples Therapy, Group Therapy, Addiction Treatment and Intervention.
• Psychologist License # 23712
• Member LACPA since 2006
• Provides therapy for
• Individuals and couples
• Premarital and marital counseling
• Diagnoses, writes treatment plans and provides psychotherapy
• Mood Disorders • Relationship Issues • Low Self-Esteem •Postpartum Depression
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder • Phase of Life Issues
• Sleep Disorders • Anxiety Disorders • Relational Disorders • Phase of life problems.
DR. CHER REIF
A BIT ABOUT MY THERAPY
Personalized Attention for All Your Needs
I implement effective psychotherapy methods to instill self-understanding among patients and encourage them to adopt new attitudes and feelings towards life situations. It is essential to keep in mind that therapy is not a magic pill or a quick fix: therapy is a healing process that necessitates participation and investment from the patient and caretaker alike. But in the end, making small changes to self-defeating behavior and coping with feelings of sadness, fear, and pain can bring life-altering results.
Exceeding Expectations One Patient at a Time
I am a licensed Psychologist, based in Los Angeles - here to guide you through life’s most complex and difficult matters. I truly care about my patients’ well-being and guarantee top of the line counseling and psychological services catered to their needs.
Since 2007, I have provided a number of specialized therapeutic services to those dealing with challenging life experiences. Patient well-being is my number one priority, and I go above and beyond to help them through all their obstacles. Get in touch with me today for more information.